Thursday 24 January 2019

I'm Back.. And this time, it's Personal.

Hello lovely people!




So I've been away for a while (4 YEARS!) and now I've decided it's time to come back into the world of blogging, I've missed making reviews and writing stories, but as they say Life has to come first and at the time it made more sense to put the blogging on hold until i had time to myself to get back into it.

so what's happened these last four years i hear you shout?

Guys?... Hello? No one?

Oh well i'm gonna tell you anyway:



Job:


I spent some time working with B&M as a supervisor, which was an amazing opportunity to grow as a person and meet loads of lovely people that changed my life for the better, I helped to build the store and then run it, as of September though it was time to part ways and find myself something i could progress with at a higher speed, since then I've been working for myself doing various jobs that i have experience with.



I will be using this blog to follow all of my various pursuits including films, games, books, TV shows, the works!

Some may be in written form and some in video form from the New YouTube channel once it has all been set up and prepared to a standard we love!

there will also be a meet the team video/article once we have everyone in one place and we can begin making content for you all.

I will be running a fitness and weight loss blog at some point in the future as i've been working to shed those extra stone for the last year

October 2017 and January 2019


Projects:


Currently i am working on several projects including but not limited to:

A new YouTube channel set up with like minded people who want to create Let's play's, Reviews, Sneak Peaks and Custom content all from the comfort of the Dark Noble Banner.

A band that focuses on rock covers of hit songs from across the years

Custom builds, now this is the exciting one! i'll be building various things out of cheap, easily obtainable materials that anyone can make!

I've even begun creating merch! here's a sample.



and many many more...

I've also taken up photography again! enjoy a small sample here:












Thanks for reading guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment