Thursday 25 June 2015

update 25/06/15

Hey there guys.

Once again i am here to fill you in on what is happening, now some of you know that i've been having a rather hard time in my life at the moment and now i'm going to fill you in a little bit as to why i haven't been writing:

Unfortunately i suffered a nervous breakdown a few weeks ago and while i have tried to work through it i found out that it's in fact made it worse for me, i have both depression and anxiety so sometimes i find it hard to pick myself up after such a turn, well now i am working through it, other complications involve leaving my work and finding out so called friends are in fact spreading rubbish about me behind my back, now said people are out of my life i can work towards getting back to my life as both a writer and as a youtuber.

 i am waiting to hear back on more work so that i can afford to buy a new computer as mine unfortunately burnt out during filming of gameplay videos, a very small group of friends have been helping me through this difficult time, they know who they are and they know i am eternally grateful to them, now i do not know how long it'll be until i am writing full time again but please bare with me and read previous blogs, feel free to share it out and help me to increase readers, the more readers the blog gets the more likely i am to be able to write about more things!

and for those who don't know i am now blonde, i decided it was time for a change!


Anyway guys i will post when i can! i love you all and thank you for being so patient and understanding during this difficult time <3


No comments:

Post a Comment